Sam Faiers – My top 5 swimsuits for this summer
It was so hard to pick just five swimsuits for this post because I’ve fallen in love with literally so many!
1) One of my absolute favourite looks this summer is the bandeau bikini – I remember telling you all that it would take a good couple of weeks going cold turkey on Sugar Hut cocktails before I attempted to pull off this sexy little look. It was hard, but it worked! What I love about this bikini is how many ways you can wear it – the straps are detachable so you can match it to your tanning needs! Personally, I like the halter-neck straps because of the support it gives to your boobs, but I’d definitely change to strapless when sunbathing to avoid annoying tan lines.
2) Polka dot bikinis come in close behind the bandeau style. I’ve got to be honest with you girls, I wasn’t sure if polka dots on a bikini would suit my curves, but I was so wrong – you’ve got to try it, they worked a treat! I think it’s because the spots are really delicate and cute. Turquoise is great as a base colour too, so summery!
3) Ok, so, this blog post wouldn’t be any good if nautical didn’t feature! Whatever style swimsuit you opt for with a nautical theme, it’s bound to look flawless because the colours are just so beachy – you’ll fit right in! The sailor girl look is so hot right now – aye aye Captain!
4) You know I love my bling, girls, so this little number is right up my street. I don’t know what it is but that shot of me just reminds me of something from a James Bond movie! This style sticks out for me because of the statement sparkling studs – who says you can’t be glam in the sea! I reckon they’d look amazing glistening in the sunshine.
5) It’s all about the statement swimsuits this summer ladies! Take a look at this gorgeous V-neck swimsuit. Red is such a sultry colour and proofs in the pudding that you can still look sexy with your stomach covered up!
So, there you have it girls – my top five swimsuits for this summer. You’ll rock these looks.
Powered by Facebook Comments